Do you experience any of the following symptoms?
- Imbalance or difficulty walking in a straight
- Decreased stability on uneven surfaces, steps or
- Falling (or fear of falling)
- Leg weakness and fatigue
Many different conditions may affect balance and put you at risk of falling.
At Adept Physical Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation, you will be thoroughly evaluated by an Orthopedic Certified Specialist who will
design a comprehensive program addressing deficits in balance, function and stability as well as
increasing overall activity and safety.
The Adept Gait and Balance
- Manual therapy to reduce pain and increase
- Strengthening and flexibility exercises
- Balance and gait exercises
- Instruction in use of assistive devices
- Education in safety and prevention measures
We guarantee one-on-one individualized exercise-based treatment programs that target posture,
balance, movement re-education, and compensatory strategies to decrease overall risk for